I work with the media to provide professional insight surrounding financial planning topics.
For media inquiries please click here to schedule a time for us to chat.
- Women & Money: 10 Hacks for Getting Serious About Saving
- Citibank: Am I Saving Enough for My Child's College Education?
- MagnifyMoney: 2016 Housing Affordability Study
- InsuranceNewsNet: Advisors Harness the Power of Positive Investing
- Yahoo Finance & CreditCards.com: Don’t fall victim to these 7 credit card timing mistakes
- The Dollar Stretcher: Balancing Retirement with Student Loans
- New Retirement: 5 Secrets of Retirement Planning for Women (Wives, Moms, Daughters)
- Fast-Bad-Credit-Loan.net: Why Paying Off Old Student Loans Could Be a Big Mistake on
- Personal Loan Report: 7 Contact alternatives to raiding your retirement fund
- Approval GUARD: Dumbest Uses of Credit Cards
- Credit Karma: The Best Student Credit Cards of 2016
- Medill Washington: Senator Booker to millennials: Start financial planning early
- Yahoo Finance & TheFiscalTimes: Target-Date Fund Investing: 5 Ways You’re Doing It Wrong
- GoBankingRates & GeorgiaWorld: 20 Things You Can Learn From Your Parents’ Retirement
- Student Loan Hero: What’s the Difference Between Student Loan Delinquency and Default?
- Student Loan Hero: 10 Money Principles You Should Master by 30
- Credit Cards, Nasdaq & Yahoo Finance: 5 ways an ex can ruin your credit during breakup, Divorce
- Student Loan Hero: Student Loan Default vs. Delinquency
- Financial Planning: Beefing up the Bench: Hiring Employees with Unique Expertise
- Financial Planning: Stealing Base by Stealing Advisors
- Credit Karma: 5 Common First Credit Card Mistakes to Avoid
- Trulia & ReMax Advisors: Should You Lock Your Social Security Number?