Who do you work with?
- Women (all generations) to better prepare for life-changing events
- Generation X and Generation Y, to help them build their foundation so they are better-prepared for life events
Am I Generation X or Y or Millennial?
- Gen X born early 1960s-early 1980s
- Gen Y/ Millennials born early 1980s -early 2000s
Do you work with men?
Yes. I work will work with men as long as their significant other is part of the planning process. Ideally, they desire guidance from a trusted financial counselor to improve their overall financial situation.
I already have an advisor, can I still work with you?
Yes. Let’s make sure you’re on track to meet your goals.
What if I don’t live in Florida, can I work with you?
Yes. I work with clients face-to-face as well as virtually.
Can’t I just google this stuff?
Sure, but… will the answers you find apply to you and yours, and more importantly will you be googling the right question(s)? Working one-on-one with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ creates an opportunity for clients to learn from a financial expert and receive a customized plan.
How do I know if we’re a good fit?
That’s why I offer a complimentary session to see if working together makes sense.
We might not be a fit if:
- You're not open to guidance from a trusted financial counselor
- You're too focused on the rate of return; we do not chase the “hot-dot”
- You’re into market timing
What is your minimum?
I do not have a specific minimum.
What is your fee?
There are two ways we can work together:
During the free consultation we will discuss the different ways to work together and decide which option is the best fit.