Tax Time... Are you prepared?

Documents you may need:

  •  Copies of your income tax returns for last two years
  •  W-2 from your employer
  •  Brokerage statements (1099-B) and any statements showing investment purchase/sale dates
  •  Dividend and interest statements (1099-DIV and 1099-INT and 1099-OID)
  •  Social Security statement (1099-SSA) and/or retirement distributions (1099-R), if applicable
  •  Statements reporting profits from partnerships, trusts and small businesses (K-1)
  •  Mortgage interest statements (1098)
  •  Student loan interest statements (1098-E)
  •  Receipts or proof of:  
    •  Daycare/childcare cost
    •  Moving expenses
    •  Education expenses
    •  Medical/dental expenses
    •  Charitable gifts